When you search for septic services in Edmonton and surrounding areas, you would typically find providers that focus on full system replacements. Most septic system issues don’t require a complete replacement. However, many homeowners end up paying for an unnecessary one simply because they’re not aware that repairs are available. Additionally, the provider they choose doesn’t have the technology and the latest training to offer septic repair services.
At SepTech Solutions Canada, we are the only service provider that focuses on repairs for drain fields, mounds, sand filters, and surface discharge. We have built a reputation for being the most reliable and trusted septic service provider in Northern Alberta’s rural counties.
What You Can Expect From SepTech Solutions Canada
As Canada’s leader in soil recovery, we utilize advanced biotechnology to repair failing drain fields, mounds, and sand filters without replacement. We have the technology, training, and expertise to focus on repair options instead of full replacements.
Our goal is to get your septic system back to its optimal functionality and performance, and will do all we can before recommending a replacement. With consistent 5-star reviews on Google, here’s what sets us apart from other septic services providers in Edmonton and surrounding areas:
- We operate with the highest ethics in our industry, providing honest advice and only doing work that is absolutely required. If repair is possible, we will never upsell you on a service that you don’t need.
- Our team members are educated and experienced in all aspects of our trade, including advanced biotechnologies, conventional methods, regulatory compliance, and mechanicals.
- Our guarantees and warranties are some of the most robust in the industry, nationwide. We offer guarantees and warranties ranging from 20 Years on workmanship to Lifetime on technology and equipment.
- Our certified technicians provide the most extensive septic system inspections, evaluation protocol, and written reports in the industry.
- All of our clients have access to their septic inspection reports and any maintenance performed, a valuable asset for real estate transactions.
- With a live-answer phone 24/7/365, our technicians are highly responsive and can provide septic services immediately.
- Financing on all services and products is available (*OAC).
- We carry inventory in-house on all products and technologies for installation, allowing us to provide services as soon as possible.
- We are fully licensed, insured, bonded, and certified, with documentation provided to every client.
- We also maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, are members in good standing with the Alberta Onsite Wastewater Management Association & The Chamber of Commerce in both Strathcona County and Parkland County.
Get Peace of Mind With Honest & Professional Septic Services
SepTech Canada specializes in repairing residential septic systems in the counties of Strathcona, Sturgeon, Beaver, Camrose, Leduc, and Parkland. Whether your septic alarm has been triggered or you notice some early warning signs of a septic system problem, give us a call and we can help. Emergency services are available – we’re here when you need us.