Septic System Equipment
A septic system is an intricate system of equipment that works in concert with the septic tank to dispose and provide treatment of domestic wastewater. Proper maintenance and care is important to ensure that your septic system works properly and lasts for many years.
SepTech Solutions Canada provides system equipment essential for septic systems to function properly and safely. We supply, install, and service all major brands.
From septic alarms to floats, alarms, pumps, and advanced treatment units, we guarantee installation of your equipment and provide regular maintenance to keep your septic system in great working condition.
SepTech Canada installs and maintains quality septic equipment and accessories to ensure septic systems are working to the highest standards.
The following is the type of equipment we sell, install and service:
- Advanced Treatment. Equipment and technology professionally installed to raise the level of sewage treatment at the septic tank by reducing pollutants and organic matter by up to 99%.
- Effluent Pumps. Effluent pumps discharge the water from the septic tank delivering it to the drainfield under pressure for regular and even distribution.
- High Water Alarms. Level alert alarms are used to monitor liquid levels in a septic tank. This helps to prevent septic system backups by notifying of an issue in-advance.
- Pump Floats. The pump float switch allows the sewage pump to begin pumping automatically as water rises in the tank which eliminates the need to turn it on manually.
- NEW! Wireless Alarms. This level alert alarm works through your WiFi to send you information on the liquid levels of your septic tank without the need for hard-wiring.
- Tank Lids. Tight-fitting covers are important in order for your septic system to function properly.
SepTech Solutions Canada provides the most trusted consultation on required equipment in the industry.
Our experienced technicians advise clients and customers on the best solutions for each septic system including warranty information, life expectancy, and installation advice.
Installation and Service
Tackling your own septic system is an ambitious and hazardous endeavor. Installing components or troubleshooting the system is best left to certified professionals.
We offer and recommend professional installation of all equipment that operates your septic system.
Relieve the stress of risking further complications to your septic system by having our experienced technicians install and maintain your equipment and keep your manufacturer’s warranty intact.
This is the SepTech Installation Guarantee: Whether we installed it, you did it yourself or it was put in a long time ago – we will send a technician to your home to evaluate, make recommendations, and service your system.
Have peace of mind knowing that your system is running properly – contact SepTech Solutions Canada today!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY